Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blogs I Read

When I am procrastinating--I mean, when I am thinking about wedding things because those things Need To Be Thought About, what I generally do is browse the Internets and read blogs in which other people write about their weddings and put up pictures of pretty flowers and what have you.

These are some of the things I read:

WeddingBee - The online bible of do-it-yourself wedding stuff. It's a blog! It's a community! It's a DIY paradise! And all this can be yours for free. Sigh. I live vicariously through the Bees.

Offbeat Bride - I wouldn't say we go as far off the beaten track as most of the people on this site, but there are some really great and fun ideas on there, and some really gorgeous photos. Dave likes to read it too, especially when they post recaps and photo galleries from crazy theme weddings (Star Wars wedding anyone? Of course Slave Leia can officiate!)

Vintage Glam Blog - It's pretty and wonderful and I love it and I want it. I want it all.

Also, even though it isn't really wedding related, I read RetroThing, because it has... well.. fun, retro things on it. You never know when inspiration might strike, or where it might come from.

No comments: